Rediscover the ‘space’ around you, with VOYAGE TO THE MOON – a brand new adventure from the fabulous storytelling duo FLOSSY & BOO!
Mari is getting ready for a great adventure. She has a cunning plan but might need a bit of help to get things underway…
Follow the clues around the town of Ystradgynlais, listen to the story and complete the challenges before the Big Countdown gets to zero.
Flossy and Boo bring you an activity-filled Summer adventure, with crafts and activities that explore nature, the Earth and beyond!
An audio adventure for all the family.
- We know that times are tough, so we’re making the tickets for this adventure free, and if you feel able to make a donation to help us continue to provide lots of lovely events during these troubled times, we would be most grateful to you.
- Please select ONE ticket per family.
- Once you’ve booked your ticket, you can take part in the adventure ANY day and ANY time between August 11th – September 11th 2021 and as many times as you like! If you want to repeat the walk, you can re-use your original ticket – you won’t need to re-book.
- You MUST book a ticket to take part – this will enable us to monitor the event and see exactly how many families have joined in on the adventure.
- Ticketholders will receive an email from August 11th containing everything needed to become a fully fledged Space Voyager, including a fun map of Ystradgynlais, a set of clues and a bilingual activity pack filled with lots of lovely things to make and do before or after your walk.
- You can either print these out at home yourself, or you can pop down to Ystradgynlais Library from August 11th (opening hours TBC) to pick up your pre-printed copies, there will be plenty available so the choice is yours.
- Please note, to access the audio part of the adventure, you will need to have a QR scanner on your phone. If your phone doesn’t have one built in, there are plenty available to download for free on the app stores. We will also have a text version of the audio story available too for those who may need it – Just scan the QR code to access both.
- Last but not least, make sure you take lots of photographs and/or videos of your adventures and tag us on social media, and more importantly, HAVE FUN!